DID VX2 520 Gold Micro Race Chain
D.I.D's Pro-Street X-Ring VX Series Chains are high quality X-Ring chains with superior strength to withstand the horsepower of today's dual sports and trials bikes. The VX Series uses D.I.D's patented low friction X-Ring for maximum performance.
- Greater rigidity (7% higher than previous VM chain) creates smother handling, reduced power loss and quicker response.
- Highest value in all D.I.D series.
- D.I.D X-Ring has half the friction and 50 - 100% longer wear life compared to typical O-ring chains.
- Superior longer life than previous VM series.
- Solid rollers.
- Shot-peened parts.
- Extended riveted bushing "Anti-Kink" design.
- Replaces the Professional O-ring V Series and the Premium X-ring VM series chains.
- Average tensile strength of 8,210 pounds.
- Wear life index: 3500.
- Ideal for bikes and ATV's up to 750cc.
- Weight (per 100 links): 3.35 pounds.
- Includes clip-style master link.
Half the Power Loss - Compared with Normal O-ring chains, D.I.D's patented X-Ring construction reduces friction by twisting between the side plates instead of being squashed. Normal O-rings and other makers' modified O-rings have squashed points that increase friction. The twisting action of the X-Ring disperses the pressure and minimizes power loss.
1.5 to 2 Times Longer Wear Resistance - Compared with Normal O-ring chains, the X-Ring's four contact points greatly increase its sealing performance. This keeps the dirt out and the lubrication in much better than any other O-ring. X-Rings have the greatest wear resistance of any other type of O-ring or non-O-ring chain.