Antigravity 16 Cell
Product DescriptionThe Antigravity Batteries AG1601 is getting into the massive power arena with 480 Cranking Amps. It is the smallest 16-Cell lithium battery made at only 4.5″ Length x 3.25″ Depth and 5.25″ hieght (to the top of the terminals) This is the go to battery if you need very higher power in a compact size. This battery can turn over many of the larger V-Twin motor up to 113 cubic inches. This battery is often chosen for Custom V-Twins where small size is needed. Adventure bike who want more power and capacity and also a favorite in Race Cars.
- Ultra-Lightweight and Ultra High Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no ”Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, ipods, GPS , heated grips etc…)
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty—-check manufactures website for details (antigravitybatteries.com)
- Can be installed in any orientation
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 1600cc
- Large V-Twin motors up to 1600cc (96 Cubic inch)
- Race use bikes up to 2000cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor)
- Race use in Cars up to 3500cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor)
- 480 Cranking Amps- (Cranking Amps are the power the battery has)
- 16Ah (PB Eq) – (Amp Hours are the Capacity of a Battery)
- USA SIZE 4.5″ Length x 3.25″ Depth x 5.25″ Hieght (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- USA WEIGHT 3.2 lbs